Join Our Kinect Solar Family
Do what you love while doing good for the planet, backed by an amazing team.
"I've worked in many companies and never felt at home.
I can truly say I feel at home here."
Comment from our 2022 employee survey
We support the businesses making solar possible for all of us.
We believe solar is at the forefront of the energy revolution occurring in our country and throughout the world. But solar supply chains are messy and can be a hassle for solar companies to navigate. That’s where we come in.
Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Kinect Solar provides solutions for buying, selling, shipping, and storing solar equipment – a one-stop B2B for manufacturers, distributors, developers, and installers of all sizes. Our team includes solar industry veterans who know the ins and outs of solar sales and distribution, logistics, and system design. We work behind the scenes with solar companies that need help navigating the solar supply chain so they can focus on what they do best.
More than words on a poster, our values are woven into the fabric of our culture.
We are family.
We strive for excellence.
We act with integrity and are transparent.
We crush it and go the extra mile.
We work hard and play hard.
We offer perks and benefits to make work cozier, life easier, and both of them a lot more balanced.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay and performance-based bonuses
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Flexible spending program (FSA)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee discounts on hundreds of brands in our online marketplace
- Employee referral bonus for certain positions
- Team outings and holiday parties
- Free snacks and drinks at our main office
- Rewards for SWAG on our company store
We're looking for talented people to fill the following positions:
Regional Sales Manager
Want to sell something that is worthwhile AND generates a good income? Join our growing B2B solar equipment distribution sales team as a Regional Sales Manager. You’ll be responsible for developing new relationships, managing new and current accounts, and expanding into new markets. This is a high-effort, high-reward position for a motivated sales professional who wants to succeed financially while also being part of an industry that is making a real and profound difference for people.
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Locations: Austin, TX, United States (Headquarters); Remote Options Available
Travel: Occasional (5 – 10%)
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.