Positions at Kinect Solar
Thank you for your interest in Kinect Solar. Please review our available positions below and reach out to us at [email protected] if you think you would be a good fit for our team.
Regional Account Manager
We are seeking an energetic, hungry, and dynamic individual to join our team to develop new relationships, manage new and current accounts, and spread the message and business model of Kinect Solar. The ideal candidate should be a high-energy team player who is eager to develop new business via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction with his or her customers. This individual is disciplined enough to follow our always improving company processes, while creative enough to find timely and efficient solutions that are ‘outside the box’ when an opportunity arises.
Who we are:
Kinect Solar is a unique, young, and dynamic independent distributor in the renewable energy space. We have experienced exponential growth in our first four years and have expanded throughout the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. We are a small and close-knit team that moves at a fast pace. Culture at Kinect Solar is a key factor to our success, so we seek out strong, dynamic team members that strive for excellence at every turn, but we also don’t forget to have fun along the way.
We are a fast growing B2B solar equipment trader and distributor. We trade in solar equipment and carry a large inventory in renewable energy electrical components, electrical distribution and power generation equipment including solar panels, inverters and transformers. Kinect works closely with its manufacturer and installation partners to move excess inventory to our customers who are typically solar installers in the U.S, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Representing Kinect Solar to the market with integrity and a positive attitude
- Business Development of new customer relationships
- Actively hunting for the latest profitable opportunities
- Servicing inbound requests for quotes and information
- Maintaining existing relationships through high quality interactions
- Researching, gathering and reporting on market intelligence through our CRM system
- Track market offers on solar equipment.
- Perform basic research on state and local solar policy updates.
- Occasional travel may be required for customer visits and trade shows.
- Solar equipment sales and business development experience with proven results working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience with NetSuite or other sales CRM is preferred
- Highly motivated and hungry with the ability to multitask
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- An understanding of trading/commodity markets especially renewable energy equipment
- Experience in solar energy, electrical distribution a plus
Job Type: Full Time, Commission
Target Compensation: $120k to $200k+/year